Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown when Extracting Materials inside Packages folder
1. Open user attached project "BugReport-FBX.zip"
2. In Project Window, select Packages > GHA Site Data > Sites > shuri_castle_okinawa
3. Click "Extract Materials" in Inspector Window
4. Click "Select Folder"
Expected result: Materials are extracted inside the selected folder
Actual result: "Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown
Reproducible with - 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0f11, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object