Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown when Extracting Materials inside Packages folder
1. Open user attached project "BugReport-FBX.zip"
2. In Project Window, select Packages > GHA Site Data > Sites > shuri_castle_okinawa
3. Click "Extract Materials" in Inspector Window
4. Click "Select Folder"
Expected result: Materials are extracted inside the selected folder
Actual result: "Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown
Reproducible with - 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0f11, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.6f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.8f1