Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown when Extracting Materials inside Packages folder
1. Open user attached project "BugReport-FBX.zip"
2. In Project Window, select Packages > GHA Site Data > Sites > shuri_castle_okinawa
3. Click "Extract Materials" in Inspector Window
4. Click "Select Folder"
Expected result: Materials are extracted inside the selected folder
Actual result: "Couldn't create asset file" error is thrown
Reproducible with - 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.0f11, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values