Search Issue Tracker
Corrupted vertex index references in prefab'ed meshes
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with Unity 5.4
2. Open Assets Store and find "3D Cartoon Level Pack Vol 1"
3. Import it
4. Open and play Scene_City_Day scene
5. Notice how scene gets glitched
6. Notice a lot of errors "Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 150, VertexCount: 62736"
Workaround: firstly import to Unity 5.3 and then open with Unity 5.4.
Not reproducible 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0