Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Corrupted UI After loading scene and changing masterTextureLimit
1) Open project that I have attached below and build for windows standalone.
2) Run the game with settings of your choice and click enter.
Expected result: UI renders normally like it does in the editor.
Actual result: Depending on the version either text or corrupted sprites(also sprites swap places) appear(5.3) instead of UI sprites or they vanish(5.4).
Note: This happens while loading scene (LoadSceneAsync) in Single load scene mode and changing masterTextureLimit to 1 and 0.
Note2: Only happens in standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 , 5.2.4f1 , 5.3.1p3 , 5.4.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)