Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
"corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset" error in console
1. Open attached project
2. Notice the error: "corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a4
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle