Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
"corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset" error in console
1. Open attached project
2. Notice the error: "corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a4
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab