Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
"corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset" error in console
1. Open attached project
2. Notice the error: "corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a4
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock