Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
"corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset" error in console
1. Open attached project
2. Notice the error: "corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a4
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()