Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
"corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset" error in console
1. Open attached project
2. Notice the error: "corrupted scene: Failed to unload 'ProjectSettings/UnityAdsSettings.asset"
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a4
Reproduced in 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default