Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Coroutines stop working if you create a GameObject in the runtime, set its parent and attach any UI component to it
1. Open the project, attached by user (CoroutineBug.zip)
2. Open "scene" scene if not open
3. Press Play
4. Observe text fade in and fade out
5. Press Bug button in the game
6. Observe text stop fading
Expected: coroutine works without stopping if new game object was created at runtime, added as a child to another game object and any UI component was added to to the new game object
Actual: creating a new game object at runtime, adding it as a child to another game object and adding any UI component to the new game object stops coroutine
Reproduced in 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b2
Did not reproduce in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.5.2p1
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p4
Fixed in 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit