Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Coroutines can't be stopped by stopping their parent when having two or more layered coroutines
1. Open my attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected: both cubes remain in same position - both coroutines are stopped by stopping the parent coroutine
Actual: one cube moves up - three layered-coroutine is not stopped while two-layered coroutine is
Reproduced in: 5.4.6f1, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected