Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Coroutines can't be stopped by stopping their parent when having two or more layered coroutines
1. Open my attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected: both cubes remain in same position - both coroutines are stopped by stopping the parent coroutine
Actual: one cube moves up - three layered-coroutine is not stopped while two-layered coroutine is
Reproduced in: 5.4.6f1, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode