Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Coroutines can't be stopped by stopping their parent when having two or more layered coroutines
1. Open my attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected: both cubes remain in same position - both coroutines are stopped by stopping the parent coroutine
Actual: one cube moves up - three layered-coroutine is not stopped while two-layered coroutine is
Reproduced in: 5.4.6f1, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete