Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying option in the Transform Component -> Copy that copies all the Global Transform data is named "Position (World)"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select any GameObject
3. Go to Transform -> Copy
4. Observe the copying option that copies all the Global Transform data
Expected result: The option is named "Component (World)"
Actual result: The option is named "Position (World)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Only Copy Component option is available)
- In the 2020.3.28f1 this copying option is named "Copy World Placement"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode