Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying option in the Transform Component -> Copy that copies all the Global Transform data is named "Position (World)"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select any GameObject
3. Go to Transform -> Copy
4. Observe the copying option that copies all the Global Transform data
Expected result: The option is named "Component (World)"
Actual result: The option is named "Position (World)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Only Copy Component option is available)
- In the 2020.3.28f1 this copying option is named "Copy World Placement"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset