Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying option in the Transform Component -> Copy that copies all the Global Transform data is named "Position (World)"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select any GameObject
3. Go to Transform -> Copy
4. Observe the copying option that copies all the Global Transform data
Expected result: The option is named "Component (World)"
Actual result: The option is named "Position (World)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a4
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Only Copy Component option is available)
- In the 2020.3.28f1 this copying option is named "Copy World Placement"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor