Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying GameObjects into another Scene renames them with an incremented number when both Scenes are loaded in the Hierarchy
1. Open the attached project
2. Copy Game Object "Test" from "Scene1"
3. Paste copied "Test" into "Scene2"
Expected result: Game Object's name stays the same
Actual result: Game Object is renamed to "Test (1)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project