Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying GameObjects into another Scene renames them with an incremented number when both Scenes are loaded in the Hierarchy
1. Open the attached project
2. Copy Game Object "Test" from "Scene1"
3. Paste copied "Test" into "Scene2"
Expected result: Game Object's name stays the same
Actual result: Game Object is renamed to "Test (1)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a1