Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Copying GameObjects into another Scene renames them with an incremented number when both Scenes are loaded in the Hierarchy
1. Open the attached project
2. Copy Game Object "Test" from "Scene1"
3. Paste copied "Test" into "Scene2"
Expected result: Game Object's name stays the same
Actual result: Game Object is renamed to "Test (1)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name