Search Issue Tracker
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine changes "Default state" to the most recently created state
1. Create new project.
2. Create new "Animator Controller" in Project window, and open it in the Animator window.
3. Create "First" state, which will be the Default state, and create a "Second" state.
4. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
5. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: After pasting, the last created State became Default.
Expected result: "Default state" does not change after copy-pasting.
Reproducible: 5.3.8f2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
After project was closed and reopened it happens inconsistently. (when project was reopened it happened with 5.5 , 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2 versions, but not all the time)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events