Search Issue Tracker
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine changes "Default state" to the most recently created state
1. Create new project.
2. Create new "Animator Controller" in Project window, and open it in the Animator window.
3. Create "First" state, which will be the Default state, and create a "Second" state.
4. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
5. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: After pasting, the last created State became Default.
Expected result: "Default state" does not change after copy-pasting.
Reproducible: 5.3.8f2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
After project was closed and reopened it happens inconsistently. (when project was reopened it happened with 5.5 , 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2 versions, but not all the time)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler