Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Timeline] Copied Timeline tracks and clips retain a link to the source timeline asset
1. Download project "TimelineCopyIssue.zip" and open in Unity
2. Copy track from SetA/TimelineA
3. Paste the copied track to SetB/TimelineB
4. Right-click on clip -> Find Source Asset
Actual: Refers to the SetA folder
Expected: Refers to the SetB/Timeline
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b10; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Timeline was introduced from 2017.1.0b1 and higher.
In versions 2017.1.0b1 - 2017.1.0b9 copying a track from SetA and pasting it to SetB results in the track being pasted in SetA.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p2; 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it