Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Timeline] Copied Timeline tracks and clips retain a link to the source timeline asset
1. Download project "TimelineCopyIssue.zip" and open in Unity
2. Copy track from SetA/TimelineA
3. Paste the copied track to SetB/TimelineB
4. Right-click on clip -> Find Source Asset
Actual: Refers to the SetA folder
Expected: Refers to the SetB/Timeline
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b10; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Timeline was introduced from 2017.1.0b1 and higher.
In versions 2017.1.0b1 - 2017.1.0b9 copying a track from SetA and pasting it to SetB results in the track being pasted in SetA.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p2; 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use