Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Timeline] Copied Timeline tracks and clips retain a link to the source timeline asset
1. Download project "TimelineCopyIssue.zip" and open in Unity
2. Copy track from SetA/TimelineA
3. Paste the copied track to SetB/TimelineB
4. Right-click on clip -> Find Source Asset
Actual: Refers to the SetA folder
Expected: Refers to the SetB/Timeline
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b10; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Timeline was introduced from 2017.1.0b1 and higher.
In versions 2017.1.0b1 - 2017.1.0b9 copying a track from SetA and pasting it to SetB results in the track being pasted in SetA.
Fixed in: 2017.2.2p2; 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted