Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
Control Scheme cannot be selected when it is named "All Control Schemes"
1. Open attached project "1217379_input_system" and make sure "Input System Package (New)" is selected in Edit > Project Settings > Player > Active Input Handling
2. In the Project window, double-click on "1217379_input_system" Input Action file to open the Action editor
3. In the top left corner press "All Control Schemes" and "Add Control Scheme..."
4. Set the Scheme Name to "All Control Schemes" and press Save
5. In the top left corner press "All Control Schemes" again
Expected result: Created Control Scheme can be selected in the dropdown list
Actual result: Created Control Scheme can't be seen in the dropdown list
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (no Package Manager)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.2.1-preview, 1.0.0-preview.4
When creating a Contol Scheme with an identical name to the other selections in the dropdown (XR, Gamepad, ...) a number is added to the end of the new Control Scheme (XR1, Gamepad1, ...) and it can be seen in the dropdown list
With 0.2.1-preview reproducible when using "No Control Scheme" instead of "All Control Schemes"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance