Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2024.1.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0b17, 2023.3.0a12
[Contextual Menus] Empty menu item (space) is displayed in the menu
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 3D (URP) project
# Make a right-click in the "Hierarchy" window
# Select the "Light" item and hover over it
# Observe the displayed submenu list
Expected Result: No empty items should be displayed in the menus or submenus.
Actual Result: Empty menu item (space) is displayed between "Light Probe Group" and "Probe Volumes". Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a21, 2023.2.0b7
Not Reproducible with: 2023.3.0a2 as at this time this stream has no this template (UUM-46823), 2023.2.0a20, 2023.1.8f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2021.3.27f1.
Confirmed OS: MacOS Monterey, Win 11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project