Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
ContactPoint2D.normalImpulse and ContactPoint2D.tangentImpulse are not accessible when accessing properties via script
1. Open user's project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected: mentioned impulses' values are shown in UI via script
Actual: script cannot access impulses' values - zero is shown in UI
Reproduced in: 5.6.2f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0b2
Note: backport to 5.6 is required - Unity pro users with version 5 license cannot use this feature
Note: feature did not exist in previous versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'