Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mono Upgrade] Console throws errors when importing a package from a scoped registry
1. Create and open a new Unity project
2. Open the manifest.json and add a scoped registry and a package
3. Focus back into Unity Editor
Expected result: Package is imported, console is clean
Actual result: After the package is imported, there are errors in console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1
Note: Errors sometimes disappear after closing and reopening the Unity Editor. The alternative inconsistent reproduction steps would be to open the user's project and observe the console.
An unhandled exception occurred:
Method `Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckModule(Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition)' is inaccessible from method `Mono.Cecil.Pdb.PdbReaderProvider.GetSymbolReader(Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition,System.IO.Stream)'
An infinite import loop has been detected. The following Assets were imported multiple times, but no changes to them have been detected. Please check if any custom code is trying to import them:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"