Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mono Upgrade] Console throws errors when importing a package from a scoped registry
1. Create and open a new Unity project
2. Open the manifest.json and add a scoped registry and a package
3. Focus back into Unity Editor
Expected result: Package is imported, console is clean
Actual result: After the package is imported, there are errors in console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1
Note: Errors sometimes disappear after closing and reopening the Unity Editor. The alternative inconsistent reproduction steps would be to open the user's project and observe the console.
An unhandled exception occurred:
Method `Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckModule(Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition)' is inaccessible from method `Mono.Cecil.Pdb.PdbReaderProvider.GetSymbolReader(Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition,System.IO.Stream)'
An infinite import loop has been detected. The following Assets were imported multiple times, but no changes to them have been detected. Please check if any custom code is trying to import them:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied