Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Console spams thousands of Logs when Audio listener exists in Scene and Prefab view
1. Download attached “659128.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. In Hierarchy select "Main Camera" gameObject
4. In Inspector window press "Open" button
5. Enter to Play mode
Expected results: Console does not throw any Log message
Actual results: Console will throw Log message every frame:
"There are 2 audio listeners in the scene. Please ensure there is always exactly one audio listener in the scene."
- This issue appears on both Windows and macO, iOS
Reproduced on Unity 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0a14 and 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced on Unity 2019.1.0a11
Regression on Unity 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete