Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Console is continuously spammed with "Assertion failed on expression: 'kValidSceneObjectIdentifier == res'" after project update
1. Open attached project ("unity2018-migration-bug")
2. Open "Fragments_PanelTopo_10_Env" scene (Assets > GameBakers > Scenes > Game > Panels > Fragments)
3. Inspect the console for "Assertion failed on expression: 'kValidSceneObjectIdentifier == res'" error
Expected: No error is thrown
Actual: Error is continuously thrown for a period of time
Reproduced on: 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Was not able to test on 2018.1 since the project breaks.
Amount of errors depends on all objects in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio