Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Console is continuously spammed with "Assertion failed on expression: 'kValidSceneObjectIdentifier == res'" after project update
1. Open attached project ("unity2018-migration-bug")
2. Open "Fragments_PanelTopo_10_Env" scene (Assets > GameBakers > Scenes > Game > Panels > Fragments)
3. Inspect the console for "Assertion failed on expression: 'kValidSceneObjectIdentifier == res'" error
Expected: No error is thrown
Actual: Error is continuously thrown for a period of time
Reproduced on: 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
Was not able to test on 2018.1 since the project breaks.
Amount of errors depends on all objects in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete