Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.5.0
Found in [Package]
Console error when adding a Sample Texture operator when a Sampler State property is present in blackboard.
1. Create a new ShaderGraph (i.e. blank shadergraph)
2. Add a SamplerState property in blackboard
3. Add a Sample Texture2D operators
4. Observe the console error:
Two properties with the same reference name (SamplerState_Linear_Repeat) using different types
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:332)
- Does not happen if the Sample Texture2D operator is added first
- Regression, works in 2020.2.7f1 / 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete