Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.5.0
Found in [Package]
Console error when adding a Sample Texture operator when a Sampler State property is present in blackboard.
1. Create a new ShaderGraph (i.e. blank shadergraph)
2. Add a SamplerState property in blackboard
3. Add a Sample Texture2D operators
4. Observe the console error:
Two properties with the same reference name (SamplerState_Linear_Repeat) using different types
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:332)
- Does not happen if the Sample Texture2D operator is added first
- Regression, works in 2020.2.7f1 / 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode