Search Issue Tracker
"Connection to the Update server failed" error appears when trying to update unity editor via Check for Updates in the main menu
1. Open new project;
2. Go to Help > Check for updates
Actual result: In the opened window error appears: "Connection to the update server failed"
Expected result: Error should not appear
EditorUpdateCheck: Failed SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p1; 2018.3.1p4; 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.7f1; 2018.2.0b11; 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button