Search Issue Tracker
"Connection to the Update server failed" error appears when trying to update unity editor via Check for Updates in the main menu
1. Open new project;
2. Go to Help > Check for updates
Actual result: In the opened window error appears: "Connection to the update server failed"
Expected result: Error should not appear
EditorUpdateCheck: Failed SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p1; 2018.3.1p4; 2017.4.5f1; 2018.1.7f1; 2018.2.0b11; 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit