Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Connection fails when creating a link using Collab on CentOS
Using Collab on CentOS 7 fails when retrieving a link.
1) Using CentOS 7, open Unity and create a project.
2) Click the "Collab" button.
an error may appear at this point. If not...
3) Try and create a link using the UI.
Expected: Successful creation.
Actual: A connection issue is reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)