Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Connection fails when creating a link using Collab on CentOS
Using Collab on CentOS 7 fails when retrieving a link.
1) Using CentOS 7, open Unity and create a project.
2) Click the "Collab" button.
an error may appear at this point. If not...
3) Try and create a link using the UI.
Expected: Successful creation.
Actual: A connection issue is reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project