Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Connection fails when creating a link using Collab on CentOS
Using Collab on CentOS 7 fails when retrieving a link.
1) Using CentOS 7, open Unity and create a project.
2) Click the "Collab" button.
an error may appear at this point. If not...
3) Try and create a link using the UI.
Expected: Successful creation.
Actual: A connection issue is reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build