Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Connection fails when creating a link using Collab on CentOS
Using Collab on CentOS 7 fails when retrieving a link.
1) Using CentOS 7, open Unity and create a project.
2) Click the "Collab" button.
an error may appear at this point. If not...
3) Try and create a link using the UI.
Expected: Successful creation.
Actual: A connection issue is reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)