Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Connection fails when creating a link using Collab on CentOS
Using Collab on CentOS 7 fails when retrieving a link.
1) Using CentOS 7, open Unity and create a project.
2) Click the "Collab" button.
an error may appear at this point. If not...
3) Try and create a link using the UI.
Expected: Successful creation.
Actual: A connection issue is reported.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state