Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Cone Shaped Particle Systems Bounds are smaller when Renderer Mode Stretched Billboard Speed Scale has negative value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1160531"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select "GameObject"
4. Press F to focus it in the Scene
5. Make sure that "Show Bounds" is checked
--Notice that Particle Systems bound size
Expected Results: Particle System Renderer with Negative Speed Scale values creates the same Particle System Bound as Positive values would
Actual Results: Particle System Renderer with Negative Speed Scale values creates smaller Particle System bounds
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a4
Notes: This bug is not consistent and works differently with every Particle system but usually setting Speed Scale to -1.2 and Start Lifetime to 1 reproduce the bug. Turning off Rendering and Turning it on Fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file