Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[ComputeShader][WebGL]Console error when try to Dispatch Compute Shader under WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Compute Shader Test.zip".
2) Play scene
3) error is printed in console
WebGL should support Compute Shaders
regression from 5.3.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated