Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ComputeShader][WebGL]Console error when try to Dispatch Compute Shader under WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project "Compute Shader Test.zip".
2) Play scene
3) error is printed in console
WebGL should support Compute Shaders
regression from 5.3.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project