Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
ComputeShader.SetTextureFromGlobal errors when using it with 3D RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetTextureFromGlobal.zip)
2. Open SampleScene Scene
Actual result: once the Scene is opened, error appears in the console:
"Compute shader (Dummy): Property (RT) at kernel index (0) has mismatching output texture dimension (expected 3, got 2)
UnityEngine.ComputeShader:Dispatch(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)"
Expected result: no error should be shown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3