Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
ComputeShader.SetTextureFromGlobal errors when using it with 3D RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetTextureFromGlobal.zip)
2. Open SampleScene Scene
Actual result: once the Scene is opened, error appears in the console:
"Compute shader (Dummy): Property (RT) at kernel index (0) has mismatching output texture dimension (expected 3, got 2)
UnityEngine.ComputeShader:Dispatch(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)"
Expected result: no error should be shown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform