Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
ComputeShader.SetTextureFromGlobal errors when using it with 3D RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetTextureFromGlobal.zip)
2. Open SampleScene Scene
Actual result: once the Scene is opened, error appears in the console:
"Compute shader (Dummy): Property (RT) at kernel index (0) has mismatching output texture dimension (expected 3, got 2)
UnityEngine.ComputeShader:Dispatch(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)"
Expected result: no error should be shown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default