Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
ComputeShader.SetTextureFromGlobal errors when using it with 3D RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetTextureFromGlobal.zip)
2. Open SampleScene Scene
Actual result: once the Scene is opened, error appears in the console:
"Compute shader (Dummy): Property (RT) at kernel index (0) has mismatching output texture dimension (expected 3, got 2)
UnityEngine.ComputeShader:Dispatch(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)"
Expected result: no error should be shown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website