Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
ComputeShader.SetTextureFromGlobal errors when using it with 3D RenderTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (SetTextureFromGlobal.zip)
2. Open SampleScene Scene
Actual result: once the Scene is opened, error appears in the console:
"Compute shader (Dummy): Property (RT) at kernel index (0) has mismatching output texture dimension (expected 3, got 2)
UnityEngine.ComputeShader:Dispatch(Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)"
Expected result: no error should be shown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected