Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Composite Collider 2D of a Tilemap is split when rotating Tiles situated near the origin
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the Project TilemapColliderBug
2. Draw tiles near the origin parallel to x or y axis
3. Select the Tilemap and rotate it 90 degrees around z axis
4. Toggle Tilemap off and on and observe the Collider
Expected results: Composite Collider 2D remains uniform after rotating the Tiles
Actual results: Composite Collider 2D splits into two after rotating the Tiles
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown