Search Issue Tracker
Components overlap in the Inspector when Shadow Component is added while Button's "On Click ()" section is populated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1411813_Repro.zip" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select Canvas->Button GameObject
4. In the Inspector add the "Shadow" Component
Expected results: The Components in the Inspector are displayed neatly as expected
Actual results: The Components in the Inspector overlap each other
Reproducible with: 2020.3.31f1, 2020.3.32f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8
- Interacting with the Inspector or switching to another GameObject and back to the Button fixes this issue
Apr 05, 2022 07:59
I'm experiencing this behaviour when adding ANY component, starting with 2020.3.31.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
Fixed in 2020.3.35f1