Search Issue Tracker
[Components] Adding component from plugin isn't defined so wrong/unloaded plugin might get linked to the inspector script field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create new game object in hierarchy
3. Press 'Add Component' in inspector and add 'TestBehaviour'
=> notice that the behaviour from the 'PlatformPS4' plugin was added (which is not active in Editor), not from 'PlatformDefault' (which is imported in Editor)
You can most easily verify this by switching the inspector to Debug mode, and using the ObjectPicker next to the Script property to verify that the wrong DLL was selected.
Reproduced with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p6, 5.4.1p2, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI