Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Compiler] Mono produces wrong IL code when assigning values from structs
Mono produces wrong IL code when assigning values from structs
When running the script included in the example project the Mono compiler produces incorrect IL code. This can be seen by the Debug.Log printout or by inspecting the DLL after building a player. This is documented in the C# script file.
Open the example scene and run the test script, the code logic tells us is should print 6 but it will print 3.
Also look into the script file, as there everything is explained.
It looks like the compiler generates IL code which assignes a two member struct to a one member struct variable, instead of assigning one of its member to the variable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar