Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 1.7.X
Found in [Package]
Compile errors when building for Android, reported from forum
User reported a bug here: [https://forum.unity.com/threads/the-type-or-namespace-name-newtonsoft-could-not-be-found-and-more-in-2022-2-2f1-update.1386573/#post-8748285.] (details)
I asked him to attach a repro project. Please see the zip file in the link.
Might be a good task for our new hires to try out the repro project and see if they could repro it and fix it accordingly if so.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"