Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Compile error each time I load a custom package or plugin
Compile error is throw when importing custom packages or plugins. Also, same error is thrown when new script is created.
* Assertion at ..\mono\mini\unwind.c:616, condition `cfa_reg != -1' not met
1. Change Windows locale to Arabic (Algeria) (also happens with Arabic (Syria) )
2. Create new Unity project
3. Create new C# script
Regression from 5.5
Fixed on 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes