Search Issue Tracker
Compile and show code break Visual Studio Connection to Unity
1. Download and open the attached "Show Compiled Shader Code Bug.zip" project
2. Select the "NewUnlitShader" shader and press "Compile and Show code"
3. Observe the code in Visual Studio
Expected result: No red lines/missing references appear
Actual result: Red lines/missing references appear
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up