Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Comparing Not Equal on 2 exact int values return the wrong result.
* Visual Scripting version: 1.6, 1.5.2
* Unity version: 2021.1.0f1
*Steps to Reproduce:*
# Create a new game object
# Add to it a script machine with a script graph attached to it
# Create a simple graph using the *Add Input* and *Not Equal* node like the graph below
# Click to play
* It seems that the *Add Input* node outputs a float, so when the user compares if Not Equal even if it's comparing exacts numbers will return true.
* Add Input node should return the same type of the inputs being added, so when the user compares exact inputs the *Not Equal* node will return the proper results.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small