Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
"CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread.." error does not point to the particular script or line
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. Play the scene
4. Notice "CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread" error in the console
5. It does not point to any script or line
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time