Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
"CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread.." error does not point to the particular script or line
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. Play the scene
4. Notice "CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread" error in the console
5. It does not point to any script or line
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages