Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
"CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread.." error does not point to the particular script or line
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'scene'
3. Play the scene
4. Notice "CompareBaseObjectsInternal can only be called from the main thread" error in the console
5. It does not point to any script or line
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built