Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[ColorPicker] Sometimes hex values for colors are decreased by one when compared to rgb value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "796043.zip"
2. Open scene "Scenes/main"
3. In hierarchy, select "Canvas > HelpMenu > HelpPanel" and open Color picker for its Image component
4. Click on R bar and sometimes hex value will be decreased by one (for example, 17 will be represented as hex 10)
Workaround: set values using input fields
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
Fixed in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'