Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Location dropdown doesn't remain in opened state while creating new library
Location dropdown while creating a new library opens and closes immediately on selecting it due to which options from the dropdown are not selectable.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy > Main Camera > Background
3) Select input field of Background property to open Color Picker
4) Select the Settings button of Swatches.
4) Select Create New Library > Location Dropdown.
Location dropdown doesn't remain in the opened state
Options from the Location dropdown are selected gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes