Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Location dropdown doesn't remain in opened state while creating new library
Location dropdown while creating a new library opens and closes immediately on selecting it due to which options from the dropdown are not selectable.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy > Main Camera > Background
3) Select input field of Background property to open Color Picker
4) Select the Settings button of Swatches.
4) Select Create New Library > Location Dropdown.
Location dropdown doesn't remain in the opened state
Options from the Location dropdown are selected gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"