Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Location dropdown doesn't remain in opened state while creating new library
Location dropdown while creating a new library opens and closes immediately on selecting it due to which options from the dropdown are not selectable.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy > Main Camera > Background
3) Select input field of Background property to open Color Picker
4) Select the Settings button of Swatches.
4) Select Create New Library > Location Dropdown.
Location dropdown doesn't remain in the opened state
Options from the Location dropdown are selected gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
This is a duplicate of issue #1202744