Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Location dropdown doesn't remain in opened state while creating new library
Location dropdown while creating a new library opens and closes immediately on selecting it due to which options from the dropdown are not selectable.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy > Main Camera > Background
3) Select input field of Background property to open Color Picker
4) Select the Settings button of Swatches.
4) Select Create New Library > Location Dropdown.
Location dropdown doesn't remain in the opened state
Options from the Location dropdown are selected gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode