Search Issue Tracker
[ColorPicker] Location dropdown doesn't remain in opened state while creating new library
Location dropdown while creating a new library opens and closes immediately on selecting it due to which options from the dropdown are not selectable.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy > Main Camera > Background
3) Select input field of Background property to open Color Picker
4) Select the Settings button of Swatches.
4) Select Create New Library > Location Dropdown.
Location dropdown doesn't remain in the opened state
Options from the Location dropdown are selected gracefully
Working Fine in:
Environment: Occurs on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta