Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[ColorPicker] Color in the preview is way darker than it actually is in Linear color space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Set the Color Space to linear (Edit/Player Settings/Other Settings/Color Space)
3. Create a new material
4. Select the material and click on the albedo color box to open color picker
5. Select the 'Pipette'
6. Compare the color under the mouse cursor and in the color picker preview window, notice it is way darker in the prewiev window (See the attached screenshot)
Note: This issue is not reproducible in Gamma color space.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade