Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[ColorPicker] Color in the preview is way darker than it actually is in Linear color space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Set the Color Space to linear (Edit/Player Settings/Other Settings/Color Space)
3. Create a new material
4. Select the material and click on the albedo color box to open color picker
5. Select the 'Pipette'
6. Compare the color under the mouse cursor and in the color picker preview window, notice it is way darker in the prewiev window (See the attached screenshot)
Note: This issue is not reproducible in Gamma color space.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field