Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ColorPickerMenu.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject in the Scene Hierarchy
4. Make the Inspector as wide as possible
5. Right-click on the right corner of the Picker
Expected result: The Conext menu pops up next to your mouse
Actual result: The Context menu pops up in the bottom left corner
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS