Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Color Picker palette has graphical artifacts when Color Space is set to Linear
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Test.zip project
2. Go to Edit -> Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Color Space and change from Gamma to Linear
3. Select "New Material" from the assets then go to Inspector and open and inspect the Color Picker palette
4. Go to Player Settings again and change the Color Space from Liner to Gamma
5. Open and inspect the Color picker palette
Expected: Color Picker shows appropriate values
Actual: Color Picker palette has graphical artifacts
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b1
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode