Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Color Picker] Editor freezes when Eye dropper tool is selected multiple times from Color Picker window
When a color picker from any game object is opened and clicked on eye dropper tool (which select any color from the screen) causes the editor to freeze,Refer attached video
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Select >Directional light > Inspector > Light > Color
3. Select multiple times on Eye dropper in the color window.
Editor freezes when Eye dropper tool is selected multiple times
Eye dropper tool is selected multiple times and it selects any color from the screen
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a22
macOS 10.15 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button