Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Color is not sourced with the Color Picker tool when choosing it from an Editor Window on another monitor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, select the "New Material"
3. In the Inspector, select the Color Picker tool near the Albedo field
4. Try picking the color from another monitor's Game View
5. Inspect the color
6. Try moving the cursor around and clicking in the Inspector
Expected result: Color picker sources the color from a Window on another monitor
Actual result: Color is not sourced with the Color Picker tool when choosing it from an Editor Window on another monitor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Note: The color preview box is updated to the Desktop color but it's not locked and the color can be picked continuously afterward
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated