Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Collision2D.GetContacts() returns 0 when ContactPoint2D array size is 1
1. Open repro project
2. Play 'Main' scene
Expected: messages will be thrown:
'ContactPoint2D length is 1 and collision.GetContacts value is: 1'
'ContactPoint2D length is 2 and collision.GetContacts value is: 2'
Actual: collision.GetContacts returns 0 if ContactPoint2D length is 1:
'ContactPoint2D length is 1 and collision.GetContacts value is: 0'
Reproduced: 2017.2.a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.6, 2017.1(has no collision.GetContacts functionality)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link