Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Collision2D.GetContacts() returns 0 when ContactPoint2D array size is 1
1. Open repro project
2. Play 'Main' scene
Expected: messages will be thrown:
'ContactPoint2D length is 1 and collision.GetContacts value is: 1'
'ContactPoint2D length is 2 and collision.GetContacts value is: 2'
Actual: collision.GetContacts returns 0 if ContactPoint2D length is 1:
'ContactPoint2D length is 1 and collision.GetContacts value is: 0'
Reproduced: 2017.2.a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.6, 2017.1(has no collision.GetContacts functionality)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded