Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Collider2D.IsTouching(null) crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "DualityStart".
2. Attach Collider2D to Foreground/EnginnerPlayer and Foreground/MagePlayer game objects.
3. Enter play mode. Unity crashes.
Crash is caused by "PlayerMove.cs" script's 35 line's if condition "pBounds.IsTouching(floorTile) == false", where floorTile is not defined
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol