Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Collider2D.IsTouching(null) crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "DualityStart".
2. Attach Collider2D to Foreground/EnginnerPlayer and Foreground/MagePlayer game objects.
3. Enter play mode. Unity crashes.
Crash is caused by "PlayerMove.cs" script's 35 line's if condition "pBounds.IsTouching(floorTile) == false", where floorTile is not defined
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window