Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Collider]Is trigger value on box collider does not reset when resseting the component
Reset functionality doesn't work for the collider.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a cube game object and go to Box Collider
3. Check IsTrigger true
4. Change the Is Trigger property value
5. Click on Cogwheel > Reset.
Properties value does not reset for Box Collider.
Properties value should reset for Box Collider.
2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.12f1.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error