Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Collider]Is trigger value on box collider does not reset when resseting the component
Reset functionality doesn't work for the collider.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a cube game object and go to Box Collider
3. Check IsTrigger true
4. Change the Is Trigger property value
5. Click on Cogwheel > Reset.
Properties value does not reset for Box Collider.
Properties value should reset for Box Collider.
2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.12f1.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count