Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Collider]Is trigger value on box collider does not reset when resseting the component
Reset functionality doesn't work for the collider.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a cube game object and go to Box Collider
3. Check IsTrigger true
4. Change the Is Trigger property value
5. Click on Cogwheel > Reset.
Properties value does not reset for Box Collider.
Properties value should reset for Box Collider.
2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.12f1.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar