Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Collider]Is trigger value on box collider does not reset when resseting the component
Reset functionality doesn't work for the collider.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a cube game object and go to Box Collider
3. Check IsTrigger true
4. Change the Is Trigger property value
5. Click on Cogwheel > Reset.
Properties value does not reset for Box Collider.
Properties value should reset for Box Collider.
2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.12f1.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader