Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Collider]Is trigger value on box collider does not reset when resseting the component
Reset functionality doesn't work for the collider.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a cube game object and go to Box Collider
3. Check IsTrigger true
4. Change the Is Trigger property value
5. Click on Cogwheel > Reset.
Properties value does not reset for Box Collider.
Properties value should reset for Box Collider.
2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2017.4.12f1.
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player