Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
Collider is misplaced if it's parented by RectTransform which is parented by another RectTransform and their size differ
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BoxColliderBug.zip"
2. Open scene "/Scenes/SongCreationScene"
3. Select "CreationScreen/SongGrind/TrackScrollBar" object in hierarchy and notice that box collider is misplaced
4. Compare the height of "CreationScreen" and its child "SongGrid" and notice that it differs
5. Change height of "SongGrid" to match "CreationScreen", run and stop the scene
6. Select "TrackScrollBar" in hierarchy and notice that collider is no longer misplaced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled