Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Collider] Convex Mesh Collider is twice bigger than rendered Quad
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Create new project
2. Create new "Quad" game object
3. Toggle convex mesh collider for "Quad" game object
Mesh collider is now twice as big as rendered object.
I have also attached sample screenshot of the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button