Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Collider] Convex Mesh Collider is twice bigger than rendered Quad
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Create new project
2. Create new "Quad" game object
3. Toggle convex mesh collider for "Quad" game object
Mesh collider is now twice as big as rendered object.
I have also attached sample screenshot of the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View