Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Collider] Convex Mesh Collider is twice bigger than rendered Quad
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Create new project
2. Create new "Quad" game object
3. Toggle convex mesh collider for "Quad" game object
Mesh collider is now twice as big as rendered object.
I have also attached sample screenshot of the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0