Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Collider] Convex Mesh Collider is twice bigger than rendered Quad
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Create new project
2. Create new "Quad" game object
3. Toggle convex mesh collider for "Quad" game object
Mesh collider is now twice as big as rendered object.
I have also attached sample screenshot of the result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform