Search Issue Tracker
Collaboration Upgrade help link forwards to Legacy version documentation
1.Create new project with collaborate feature.
2.Open that project in newer major version.(For example from 5.4 to 5.5 or 5.5 to 5.6).
3.Make a change to the project.(For example create an empty script).
4.Press on Collab button.
5.Press the provided documentation link about updating Collab project in Collaborate window.
Expected result: Documentation link is forwarded to documentation of the current Unity version opened.
Actual result: Documentation link is forwarded to Unity 5.4 legacy documentation.
Reproduced with 5.4.3f1 to 5.5.1f1, 5.5.1f1 to 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player