Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Collaborate updates take a long time on big projects
Collaborate takes forever
STILL INVESTIGATING CAUSE OF THIS ISSUE
1. What happened
When receiving an update from colaborate, unity seems to reimport and recompile the whole project which takes a lot of time.
I don't have an other big project to try it on but can confirm it does it on every machine.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Try it on a big project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'