Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Collaborate updates take a long time on big projects
Collaborate takes forever
STILL INVESTIGATING CAUSE OF THIS ISSUE
1. What happened
When receiving an update from colaborate, unity seems to reimport and recompile the whole project which takes a lot of time.
I don't have an other big project to try it on but can confirm it does it on every machine.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Try it on a big project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window