Search Issue Tracker
[FixInGit1.4] Unable to publish projects with Unity IAP enabled/imported
If the user enables IAP for a collaborate-enabled project and then tries to publish, they receive a "MD5 does not match" error and cannot publish.
Restart Unity after importing IAP when using Collab. You should then be able to publish to Collab without issues.
1. Create a new project in any Unity Editor.
2. Enable Collab and make a first commit/publish.
3. In the service window, enable Unity IAP, then import all of the IAP assets, then select "go ahead" to update obsolete APIs
4. Attempt to publish your project after the IAP assets are successfully imported
User receives a "MD5 does not match" error and cannot publish
User can publish normally
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.2.0a2 (Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager