Search Issue Tracker
[FixInGit1.4] Unable to publish projects with Unity IAP enabled/imported
If the user enables IAP for a collaborate-enabled project and then tries to publish, they receive a "MD5 does not match" error and cannot publish.
Restart Unity after importing IAP when using Collab. You should then be able to publish to Collab without issues.
1. Create a new project in any Unity Editor.
2. Enable Collab and make a first commit/publish.
3. In the service window, enable Unity IAP, then import all of the IAP assets, then select "go ahead" to update obsolete APIs
4. Attempt to publish your project after the IAP assets are successfully imported
User receives a "MD5 does not match" error and cannot publish
User can publish normally
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.2.0a2 (Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file