Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Collab toolbar scrolls to top when revert changes
1. What happened
Collab Toolbar working with long list of changes: if reverting some items down the way, the list is scrolled to the top - need to scroll down again to previous place.
Expected: when reverting a change per item, the list of items should stay in the same place.
- have long list of changes in the project
- open Collab Toolbar and scroll down
- revert some changed item
---> the whole list is scrolled to top.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect