Search Issue Tracker
Collab shows incoming updates with local changes after cancelling current upload
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Turn on Collab Support in Services tab;
4. Save scene and project;
5. Click Collab button;
6. Click 'Publish now!' button;
7. Notice that Collab windows has closed;
8. Quickly click Collab button again;
9. Click Cancel;
10. Observe Collab button state.
Either operation is reverted (you can still push current change) or change is pushed (green Collab checkmark button is displayed). See attached expected.png screenshot.
Collab shows incoming changes, which is basically currently made local change. Collab button is orange (it proposes to update to latest commit). See attached actual.png screenshot.
See attached video.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0b5, 5.5.0p1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.12.2;
- Happening only when cancelling uploading during its final stage (100%) or on very small commits.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect