Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
The call to revisions?include=changes (to show the history window) can get ridiculously large when there are a large number of files in the changes retrieved. For example, when retrieving the most recent changes for a project where I published 20,000 unique randomly-generated text files, the call resulted in a response body >4 megabytes.
1. Start Fiddler / Charles Proxy
2. Create a project and enable collab
3. Publish 20,000 files
4. Using Fiddler / Charles, look at the size of the response for revisions?include=changes when refreshing the Collab History window
revisions?include=changes call is >4MB and uncompressed
Large calls that are mostly text are GZIPped
Major slow-down for users retrieving collab history at average connection speeds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position