Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
The call to revisions?include=changes (to show the history window) can get ridiculously large when there are a large number of files in the changes retrieved. For example, when retrieving the most recent changes for a project where I published 20,000 unique randomly-generated text files, the call resulted in a response body >4 megabytes.
1. Start Fiddler / Charles Proxy
2. Create a project and enable collab
3. Publish 20,000 files
4. Using Fiddler / Charles, look at the size of the response for revisions?include=changes when refreshing the Collab History window
revisions?include=changes call is >4MB and uncompressed
Large calls that are mostly text are GZIPped
Major slow-down for users retrieving collab history at average connection speeds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets