Search Issue Tracker
Collab pop-up window is inconsistent with OS controls
1. Open Collab window, using Collab button
2. Click on any other Editor window (like scene view, or hierarchy)
3. Collab window closes
4. Now open Services tab
5. Open Collab window and try clicking on Services tab this time
6. Window isn't closed
Also, closing using "Esc" button doesn't work. It makes it inconsistent with other pop-up windows.
These are cosmetic issues, but a little bit annoying.
Reproduction gif: https://gyazo.com/c88673b437e646c61bb987a5106061da
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect